how can I give?


You can give regularly by setting up a standing order with your bank. To do this, complete a standing order form and take it in to your bank and they will set it up for you.

Download standing order form

One off

A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services.  Please use the giving envelopes provided.

If you would like to send us a cheque, please send them to the Parish Treasurer at the Parish Centre address and make them payable to "Broadwater Parish Church St Mary's".

tax efficient giving

If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing gift aid declaration if you have not done so already.  The benefit to St Mary’s is that we can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)

Download gift aid declaration form

bank details

If you would like to make a bank transfer our bank details are below:

Bank: HSBC

Account Name: Broadwater Parish Church St Mary's

Account Number: 80183180

Sort Code: 40-47-22


Please make cheques out to "Broadwater Parish Church St Mary's"